Forges strong relationships among parents, prospective parents, and the larger College Community.
- By augmenting the Macaulay Honors College Opportunities Funds for study abroad, internships, and independent research.
- By enhancing Macaulay’s visibility as one of the nation’s top 7 honors programs.
- Serve as a link for parents and provide information and feedback to the Macaulay Community.
- Advise Macaulay leadership from a parental perspective.
- Sponsor events to build parent interest and involvement.
- Support the Opportunities Funds with a leadership-level gift and related outreach efforts.
- Enhance communications targeted to parents, including a new monthly e-newsletter.
- Develop a Welcome packet for parents of the incoming class.
- Suggest and contribute ideas/stories/short videos for the Parents’ Page on the Macaulay website.
- Meet on campus twice yearly; participate via phone calls and/or e-mail as needed.
- Host or attend campus events or NYC-area Parents’ receptions.
- All Macaulay parents who contribute at least $250 annually are welcomed as members of the Parents’ Council.
- You will get to know fellow parents and feel part of a valued community.
- You will have an opportunity to advise the College leadership team on issues and initiatives that are important to the parent community.
- You will get “insider” briefings from a member of the College’s leadership team on Macaulay’s accomplishments and challenges.
- You will help Macaulay raise its profile and become financially sustainable.
Become a member of the Parents’ Council by making a $250 gift or more.
If you select Quarterly or Monthly payments, please also check the box for MAKE THIS A RECURRING GIFT so that you can choose which day of the month you would like your credit card to be charged.