The original college of the City University system, The City College has a long and distinguished history of preparing students for success in a broad array of professions.
The College has the only public schools of architecture and engineering in the metropolitan area, and offers the largest undergraduate research program in the city – even freshmen and sophomores find themselves in science and engineering labs alongside senior faculty mentors. City College’s alumni roster includes ten Nobel Prize winners and more Fortune 500 CEOs than any other public college.
- Highly selective and supportive programs for students interested in pursuing PhDs and professional degrees
- 10 Nobel Prize laureates
- More Fortune 500 CEOs than any other public college
- City College Sonic Arts Center has state of the art production and performance facilities.
- An active peer mentorship program which offers both academic related resources and support, as well as a sense of community through organizing student social events.
Additional opportunities are available to all CCNY students, including those in Macaulay, such as:
- Colin Powell Fellowships
- Skadden Arps Honors Program in Legal Studies
- Zahn Innovation Center